Saturday, 05 December 2009 00:00
When Xootic was established in 1991, its initial objective was to aid ex-OOTIs in keeping in touch with one another. As the number of its members increased, and as more and more ex-OOTIs appeared on the job market, Xootic extended its aims. Xootic currently pursues the following goals:
- to organize meetings and reunions for its members;
- to support the exchange of information between trainees and graduates of the OOTI/ST-program;
- to communicate information concerning jobs and vacancies;
- to inform the Dutch industry and potential trainees about the OOTI program;
- to strengthen the relation with the TU/e Mathematics and Computer Science department by joining MaCFAN.
The Xootic audience consists of both members and supporting members. Xootic is primarily an association for trainees and graduates of the OOTI program; therefore, OOTI trainees and OOTI graduates (ex-OOTIs) are the only candidates for membership of Xootic. Xootic does not differentiate between trainee and graduate members.
Aside from OOTI trainees and OOTI graduates, other people (often related to the OOTI program) may wish to join Xootic. They have the option of becoming a supporting member of Xootic. A supporting member has the same rights as a member, with the exception of not having the right to vote at the annual member meeting.
To become an Xootic member, or to update your personal data, fill in the registration form, or mail your personal data to email@example.com.
As a member you can take advantage of various Xootic activities such as contacts with other members, informative and social meetings, trips. You will receive the Xootic newsletter regularly.
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 08 August 2012 17:32 )